If you’re not a yoga practitioner, you’ve probably found yourself at least curious about the practice, but it’s your teacher’s enthusiasm that gets you in the door. Let’s face it, the truth is that yoga appeals to us because it’s a peaceful and calming activity that challenges the mind and body. Sometimes it’s nice to take a break from the stress of daily life, and let your mind wander into the world of yoga. Enjoy this collection of smiles, thoughts, and humorous comics about yoga and the people who practice it.
Yoga has come a long way. The practice of sitting comfortably on a mat for 40 minutes, every day, is no longer seen as a fad, or something hippies do to cleanse their bodies. Instead, it has become very mainstream, with many people practicing yoga and even teaching yoga. In fact, each year, the number of people practicing yoga in America has been steadily growing.
If you’ve ever practiced yoga, you’ve most definitely heard the term “yoga sutra” before. But what does it mean exactly? And how does it relate to comics? Read on for the answers to these questions, as well as some of the funnier comics about yoga that we could find.. Read more about hatha yoga poses and let us know what you think.Contrary to what those who are not into yoga think, yoga is not just about green smoothies and inner peace. Like any other aspect of life, yoga classes give rise to all sorts of awkward moments, embarrassing mishaps and uncomfortable situations. Good news? All these yoga misadventures make for some very funny comics.
You may be an experienced yogi. Maybe you’re having trouble with the dog downstairs. Anyway, I think you’ll agree that when it comes to truth telling, these funny yoga comics are absolutely perfect.
1. How you feel when you start yoga.
2. Some yogis have to work with big, um, challenges.
3. Yoga teacher or super cheeky alien?
4. It is hard to stay in the present when there is pizza in the future.
5. Do you think you are not flexible? At least you’re not that guy!
6. Yoga skills may come in handy more often than you think.
7. For those occasions when your workout sounds great.
8. Be honest. This has happened to you at least once.
9. If only real life was that simple.
10. Well, yoga is supposed to be for everyone.
11. I have heard that this technique gives you extra inner peace.
12. Do not believe that all yogis have the kindness and patience of saints.
13. This is what it should look like, right?
14. The cobra position frame is very realistic.
15. And that’s why there is such a thing as beer yoga.
16. Ah, finally a pose that comes naturally!
17. Who is a good yogi? You are a good yogi!
18. It is literally every yogi.
19. Wrestling (with breasts) is real.
20. Hey, if yoga works for this guy, it can work for you too.
So what do you think? Are these yoga strips accurate or not? Celebrate a friend who understands you!
Photo credits: Devin Bosco
hatha yoga posesbenefits of yoga for menbasic yoga posesbest yoga on youtube,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,hatha yoga poses,benefits of yoga for men,basic yoga poses,best yoga on youtube