When it comes to food, I’m all about the classics. I love pasta (especially pasta e fagioli), chicken, and veggies, especially spinach (I know, cheesy, I know, but it’s delicious). However, I’ve never tried cooking a dish with cream and spinach until recently. The result? I’m in love with this Creamy Spinach Chicken Florentine recipe. I first made it a few weeks ago, and was so pleased with how good it turned out that I decided to share it with you. Because it’s such a simple dish, it can be a great weeknight meal that the whole family will enjoy.
Chicken is a very popular meat choice, but did you know that there are many different ways to prepare chicken? Chicken is a nutritious, healthy type of meat, and is a good source of protein, zinc, and iron. However, chicken doesn’t have to be dry and boring. Try these healthy chicken recipes!
Chicken breast is one of those items that everyone can agree on being healthy. As a result, it is also one of the most popular cuts of poultry. That makes it easy to find recipes for chicken breast that are easy to cook and tasty, too. For example you can make a delicious spinach chicken dish that is sure to satisfy and that will make a great meal for the whole family. The recipe for spinach stuffed chicken includes lots of healthy ingredients and is a great choice for all ages, including the little ones.
Some dishes are simple to make and are always well received. This chicken Florentine dish is as delicious as it gets. This recipe transforms bland chicken breast and insipid spinach into a family-friendly meal. To learn how it’s done step by step, watch the video recipe.
Keto Fast Food Restaurants
Cream sauce is the first thing that comes to mind when you’ve had a long day and want something fast to eat. Double cream or canned coconut milk are two of our favorite high-fat sauces for fast dinners. Add some meat, vegetables, and spices, and you’ve got yourself a quick keto meal in under 30 minutes!
Make a light foundation.
A light foundation is material that cooks fast and may be filled with stuffing and/or mince. The following are some examples:
- Using roasted veggies as a foundation,
- Pizza with a chicken crust, for example, or
- In a big pan, cook a combination of double cream, minced garlic, and butter (our favorite).
We selected a creamy foundation for this dish so that the chicken doesn’t dry out. It’s also simple to include veggies for added texture and nutrition. We selected spinach since it’s not only fast to cook, but it also has a delicate flavor of fresh herbs!
Use the smallest amount of components possible.
Because the foundation is creamy and delicate, just a few ingredients are required. For this easy chicken florentine and spinach dish, we not only kept the design basic, but we also kept it extremely classic! Using a minimum of two to three additions, like we did here, enables you to fully appreciate the taste of each component.
Tender chicken, fresh spinach, and a sauce made with double cream, finely sliced garlic, and a splash of white wine go along wonderfully. Xanthan gum, which we didn’t use but could simply add to create a thicker foundation, is something we didn’t use but could easily add. The only thing I would advise against is using too much of this component. That’s all there is to it!
List of Keto Foods (FREE PRINTABLE)
Join 150,000 other people who are getting a FREE keto nutrition list and fresh recipes every week!
For leftovers, make a double serving.
If you’re cooking a wonderful meal, such as low-carb chicken Florentine, double the amount so you have leftovers the following day. Because the ingredients, cooking time, and cleaning are all low, doubling the recipe makes a great weeknight dinner. It also reheats nicely, retaining the tenderness of the chicken and the depth of flavor!
Looking for something a little less complicated?
Our expertise is lightness. We all have busy lives, and most days of the week, we want something fast to create a dinner with complete foods so we don’t have to rely on takeout. The following are some of our favorite meals to prepare:
- roasted red pepper sauce with keto chicken thighs
- Served with our low-carb naan with keto saag chicken.
- Grits with a low carbohydrate content and charred shrimp
This week, give them all a shot. On hectic weeknights, you never know which easy keto meal may become your family’s new favorite!
MyFitnessPal – Search – Chicken Florentine may be easily added to the recipe.
Chicken Florentine with spinach cream
With spinach and white wine, a rich and creamy chicken dish.
Calories in a single serving: 496 kcal
Time to cook: 5 minutes
Time to prepare: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, heated in a large pan over medium-high heat
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper after brushing them with oil. Cook the breasts in the heated pan until cooked through on both sides, approximately 4 minutes each side. The color of the chicken should be light golden.
- Take the chicken out of the skillet and place it on a dish.
- In the same pan, add the garlic and red onion. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until aromatic.
- Toss in the wine in the pan (you can also replace it with broth). Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the spinach to the pan and simmer for 1 minute, or until it has shrunk.
- Add the double cream and raise the heat to medium-high. Using a wooden spoon, stir the mixture. Salt and pepper may be added if desired.
- Cook the cooked chicken breasts in the pan for 2-3 minutes, or until they are tender. To coat the chicken, swirl it in the sauce. Serve right away.
- Refrigerate for up to 5 days if stored in an airtight container.
4 g net carbohydrates per serving (1 chicken breast, 1/4 part spinach, 1/4 part cream) 4 servings of power
Information about nutrition
Chicken Florentine with spinach cream
Amount per serving
496 calories 360 calories from fat
*Percentage of daily expenses
40 g 62 percent fat
Carbohydrates account for 52% of the total.
1 gram of fiber = 1 gram of fiber = 1 gram of fiber = 1 gram
Protein content: 26 g (52%).
* Percentages are calculated based on a 2000-calorie diet.
Obviously: The main dish
Chicken Florentine is the key word.
Hush! Are you the one who did it? Add us to your Instagram feed! We’d love to see your work! Leave a comment and review below or tag us on Instagram at @keto.connect.
keto creamy spinach chicken bakecreamy chicken florentinecreamy chicken florentine pastalemon chicken florentinewhat to serve with chicken florentineketo chicken spinach casserole,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,keto creamy spinach chicken bake,creamy chicken florentine,creamy chicken florentine pasta,lemon chicken florentine,what to serve with chicken florentine,keto chicken spinach casserole,baked chicken florentine,healthy chicken florentine