Around this time of year, pumpkin spice and everything nice are the flavors of the season. Since the weather is cooling down, it’s nice to have something warm and tasty. But you don’t have to give up the low-carb lifestyle to enjoy a hot, homemade muffin for breakfast!
You know those times when you want to indulge in a treat that’s high in carbs? Like pumpkin pie or banana bread? If you’re following a ketogenic diet, you’re probably used to saying no to all the sweet treats that you love. But now you can have pumpkin pie for breakfast! These Keto Pumpkin muffins are high in fat, low in carbs, and taste like sweet pumpkin pie. They make a fantastic treat to have on hand for those times when you need to satisfy that sweet tooth.
The keto diet is a high-fat, low-carb diet that shares many similarities with the Atkins and low-carb diets. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake, and replacing it with fat. This reduction in carbs puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis. When this happens, your body becomes incredibly efficient at burning fat for energy. The keto diet is different from Atkins and other low-carb diets in that it also restricts protein intake, specifically animal protein, and to a lesser extent plant protein. The result of this is that the body has to use circulating glucose (from carbs and sugars) for fuel, and since it has to work harder to do so, the body naturally releases insulin to help shuttle the glucose around
These pumpkin keto muffins are easy to make in a bowl and come out soft, tender, moist and are the perfect low carb breakfast or fall afternoon treat! Full of delicious pumpkin spice flavor and a staple for pumpkin lovers! PIN HERE for future reference and follow my tips for morerecipe ideas.
simple pumpkin muffin recipe
These pumpkin keto muffins are soft, moist and full of delicious pumpkin flavor. They are perfect for breakfast, snack or gluten-free dessert. This is a low carb pumpkin muffin recipe that only takes 30 minutes to make. All you need is a bowl, a whisk and a spoon. And the best part? Gluten-free pumpkin muffins are made with simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry, especially if you’re already on a low-carb keto diet.
- sugar free chocolate chips – we use chocolate L L L L L L L
HOW TO MAKE KETO PUMPKIN MUFFINS
- PREPARE THE MUFFIN MOULD AND PREHEAT THE OVEN Preheat oven to 375ºF. Grease 12 muffin tins or line them with paper trays and grease them with coconut oil (it’s important to grease them, otherwise they will stick to the tins).
- MIX THE WET INGREDIENTS Beat the eggs in a large bowl until frothy, then add the pumpkin puree, nut butter, low-carb sweetener, coconut oil, milk and vanilla. Mix them well until fully combined.
- ADD DRY INGREDIENTS Add the almond flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and baking soda and mix until blended. Add chocolate chips and nuts if you like.
- DIVIDE THE DOUGH Divide the batter between the prepared muffin tins (I use a cookie cutter) and sprinkle with chocolate chips or nuts as desired.
- Bake:Bake in preheated oven for 17-21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- COOL: Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the muffins cool for 10 minutes.
PUMPKIN MUFFIN OPTIONS:
- Make a cream cheese filling by mixing cream cheese, almond milk and your favorite low-carb sweetener.
- Drizzle the top with cream cheese frosting.
- Add gluten-free sprinkles for the topping.
- For pumpkin keto muffins with coconut flour, use 1/4 cup coconut flour instead of almond flour.
- Using coconut blossom sugar for paleo pumpkin muffins
- Add hacked nüsse or Samen
HOW MANY CARBS ARE IN PUMPKIN MUFFINS FOR A KETO DIET?
You might be wondering if pumpkin muffins are keto? Classic pumpkin muffins from the bakery are made with whole wheat flour and sugar and are not suitable for the keto diet. Our low-carb muffin recipe is made with almond flour and monk fruit sweetener, and the nutritional value of a keto muffin is. :
- 201 calories
- 4 grams net carbs = 8 grams total carbs – 4 grams fiber
- 6 grams of protein
- 17 grams of fat
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH LEFTOVER PUMPKIN PUREE
Low-carb pumpkin fritters Pumpkin Keto Bars MORE LOW-CARB RECIPES: Keto Egg Cup Keto Blueberry Muffins
Pumpkin Keto Muffins
- 3large eggs with room temperature
- 1/4 -cup -drop almond oil
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 3 Esslöffel Mandelmilch
- 1 cup canned pumpkin or pumpkin puree – NOT pumpkin pie filling.
- 3/4 cup golden monk fruit sweetener OR coconut sugar for Paleo.
- 1 1/2 Teelöffel reiner Vanillaextrakt
- 1 1/3 cup superfine blanchiertes Mandelmehl
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1toon baking powder
- 3/4tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup sugar-free chocolate chips (we used Lily’s chocolate), plus additional amount for topping, if desired.
- 1 1/2 c.c. 1B to table from p p p p p p p
- PREPARE A MUFFIN TIN AND PREHEAT THE OVEN: Preheat oven to 375ºF. Grease 12 muffin tins or line them with parchment paper and grease them with coconut oil (it’s important to grease them, otherwise they will stick to the tins).
- MIX THE WET INGREDIENTS : Beat the eggs in a large bowl until frothy, then add the pumpkin puree, nut butter, low-carb sweetener, coconut oil, milk and vanilla. Mix them well until fully combined.
- ADD THE DRY INGREDIENTS: Add the almond flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and baking soda and mix until blended. Add chocolate chips and nuts if you like.
- DISCONNECT THE BATTERY: Divide the batter evenly between the prepared muffin tins (I use a large cookie cutter) and sprinkle the top with chocolate chips or nuts if you like.
- BREAKING: Bake in the preheated oven for 17-19 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cupcake comes out clean.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the muffins cool for 10 minutes.
Nutritional information Pumpkin Keto Muffins Quantity per serving (1 muffin) Calories 201 Calories from fat 126 % of daily costs* Total fat content 14 g 22% Total carbohydrates 8 g 3% Dietary fibre 4 g 16% Sugar 2g Protein 6g 12% * Daily percentages are based on a 2000 calorie diet.Follow this recipe to make low carb pumpkin muffins that taste better than their high carb counterparts. The muffins’ luscious pumpkin flavor, that comes from both canned and fresh pumpkin, makes them great breakfast or snack food for fall. And they’re extremely easy to make, even if you’re not a seasoned baker. If you’re just starting to follow the ketogenic diet, pumpkin muffins are a great and pretty fail-safe recipe to get you started. “Finding something appropriate to say in an intro paragraph for a blog post can be tricky.” “The best way to find out how to write an effective intro paragraph is to click on ‘How to Write Blog Posts’ on the menu bar and then click on ‘How to. Read more about keto pumpkin muffins with chocolate chips and let us know what you think.
keto pumpkin muffins with almond flourketo pumpkin muffins no flourlow carb pumpkin muffin in a minutelow carb pumpkin oatmeal muffinsketo pumpkin breadhigh fiber low carb pumpkin muffins,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,keto pumpkin muffins with almond flour,keto pumpkin muffins no flour,keto pumpkin muffins with cream cheese frosting,keto pumpkin muffins with chocolate chips,low carb pumpkin muffin in a minute,low carb pumpkin oatmeal muffins,keto pumpkin bread,high fiber low carb pumpkin muffins