You can have pumpkin pancakes without all the carbs! (Assuming you’re on a ketogenic diet, of course.) These pumpkin pancakes taste just like regular old pancakes, and they’re easy to make, too.
Pumpkin is a great source of fiber and beta-carotene that promotes healthy vision, a healthy heart, and a healthy gut. Pumpkin is also full of potassium, which helps keep your blood pressure and heart healthy, and has been associated with a reduced risk of stroke and heart disease.
Low Carb Pumpkin Pancakes – Life Made Keto is a blog that shares great recipes and can be found in the following places:
These low-carb pumpkin pancakes are soft, thick, fluffy and the perfect fall breakfast. They’re easy to make with keto, gluten-free and paleo diet-friendly ingredients. PIN HERE for future use and follow my tips for otherrecipes.
LOW-CARB PUMPKIN PANCAKES
These low-carb pumpkin pancakes are full of warm, cozy spices and are perfect for fall. They are sugar free, high in protein and a great way to satisfy the craving for pumpkin pancakes, especially if you are on a low-carb keto diet. We love that these healthy pumpkin pancakes are thick, fluffy and full of pumpkin flavor. They are also easy to prepare with a preparation time of only 20 minutes. The pumpkin spice pancake mix is prepared in a bowl, no need to mix, so less washing up.
Dry ingredients Moisture vapour components
- Eggs – for fluffier pancakes, separate the egg whites and beat them to stiff peaks; then add them to the batter after adding the cinnamon.
- canned pumpkin or pureed pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- Almond milk
- Cashew nut oil, almond oil or a nut or seed oil of your choice (pumpkin seed oil, sunflower seed oil)
- Vanilla extract
HOW TO MAKE LOW-CARB PUMPKIN PANCAKES
- MIX THE WET INGREDIENTS Beat the eggs in a large bowl, then add the pumpkin puree, nut butter and sweetener. Pour in the milk and vanilla and stir until the mixture is smooth. For fluffier pancakes, separate the egg whites and beat them to stiff peaks; then add them to the batter after adding the cinnamon.
- ADD DRY INGREDIENTS Add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon and mix until blended.
- Let the dough rest for 3 to 5 minutes to allow the leavening agent to activate. If the dough seems too thick, add a little almond milk. If it’s too runny, add a little more flour.
- HEAT THE PAN Meanwhile, heat a grill or large skillet over medium-high heat.
- BAKING PANCAKES Lightly grease a pan with avocado oil spray or melted butter and pour 1/4 cup batter into the pan. Bake until edges are golden brown and bubbles appear on top, about 3 to 5 minutes. Carefully turn them over and bake for another 2-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with sugar-free maple syrup, sugar-free chocolate chips, chopped nuts, melted butter/ghee or coconut whipped cream, if desired.
More pumpkin recipes to get you through October: Pumpkin Keto Waffles Pumpkin soup Pumpkin Bread Low-carb pumpkin fritters Light pumpkin cookies Pumpkin pie – Keto
Low-carb pumpkin pancakes
These low-carb pumpkin pancakes are soft, thick, fluffy and the perfect fall breakfast. They are easy to make with keto, gluten and paleo safe ingredients.
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons canned organic pumpkin OR pureed pumpkin, NOT pumpkin pie filling.
- 2 tablespoons cashew oil, almond oil OR nut or seed oil of your choice.
- 2 tablespoonsmonnik fruit sweetener, you can add more if you prefer sweeter pancakes.
- 2 Esslöffel ungesüßte Mandelmilch
- 1/2 Teelöffel reiner Vanillaextrakt
- 2/3Extrafine blanchiertes Mandelmehl
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1toon baking powder
- 1tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 Teelöffel gemahlener Zimt
- cooking spray or clarified butter for the frying pans
OPTIONAL FOR BESONDERS BAUSCHIGE PFANNKUCHEN
- 1 Eggs too steep to be placed on the table
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl, then add the pumpkin, nut or seed oil and monk sweetener. Pour in the milk and vanilla and stir until the mixture is smooth].
Add the almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, salt and baking powder and mix until the dough comes together. The dough should be a little thick.
- (OPTIONAL STEP FOR THICKER AND FLUFFIER PANCAKES: Beat the egg whites until they form stiff peaks. Carefully fold it into the pancake batter.
- Let the dough rest for 3 to 5 minutes.
Preheat the grill or a large skillet over medium-high heat. It is important to bake the pancakes slowly because they are grain free. Grease a pan or baking dish with avocado or coconut oil or ghee.
- Place 1/4 cup circles in pan. Bake until edges are golden brown and bubbles appear on top, about 3 to 5 minutes. Carefully turn them over and bake for another 2-4 minutes or until golden brown and the center is cooked through.
Serve or finish with desired toppings: sugar-free syrup, chopped nuts, almond butter, melted butter or whipped coconut cream, if desired. Nutritional information Low-carb pumpkin pancakes Quantity per serving (1 pancake (1/4 cup batter)) Calories 105 Calories fat 72 % of daily costs* Total fat content 8 g 12% Total carbohydrates 5 g 2% Dietary fibre 2 g 8% Sugar 1g Protein 5g 10% * Daily percentages are based on a 2000 calorie diet.Keto pancakes can be hard to get right. They need to be more dense than regular pancakes, but still light enough to be fluffy. They need to have the right mouth feel, but be easy to get off the griddle. We’ve been working on this recipe for a while now and have finally cracked the code of this elusive fall breakfast. They may not be the prettiest pancakes, but they are delicious and incredibly filling.. Read more about low carb love pumpkin pancakes and let us know what you think.
keto pumpkin pancakes no flour3 ingredient keto pumpkin pancakeslow carb pumpkin breakfastlow carb love pumpkin pancakeslow carb pumpkin protein pancakes3 ingredient pumpkin pancakes,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,keto pumpkin pancakes no flour,3 ingredient keto pumpkin pancakes,low carb pumpkin breakfast,low carb love pumpkin pancakes,low carb pumpkin protein pancakes,3 ingredient pumpkin pancakes,almond flour pumpkin pancakes,keto pumpkin fritters