The Best Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast recipes come straight from the kitchen of one of the most famous food bloggers in the United States. Known for her healthy cooking, she created this recipe after a trip to the store where she noticed the bountiful asparagus and the beautiful fresh chicken breasts. She wanted to create something that was easy to make and that looked great. She succeeded. For the asparagus: The Most Delicious Stuffed Chicken Breasts Ingredients: 4-5 ounces bacon strips, cut into small pieces 1 cup cooked brown rice (1/2 cup uncooked) 2-3 Tablespoons chopped green onion 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4
Although asparagus season is starting to wind down, it’s never too late to try this flavorful Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe. We first learned about this recipe on our favorite food blog, Half Baked Harvest. Dana, the blog’s author, writes about the dish: “While this recipe is in no way new, it’s new to me. And I’m a big fan of new so I thought I would share.” After trying the recipe, we have to agree with you, Dana! We love how the salty prosciutto contrasts with the bitterness of the asparagus and the mild sweetness of the cream. Add in a little garlic and you have a recipe that will star on any dinner table! Competence
It’s that time of year again: asparagus season! And what better way to celebrate this time of year than to make a tasty, healthy dish with a vegetable that is not only flavorful but also low in calories and packed with nutrients ? You can enjoy this dish as a main course or as a side dish – it all depends on how many servings you cut your chicken breasts into.This article contains affiliate links, and we may receive a small commission if you make a purchase on our website. Chicken breast with asparagus is a very simple dish to prepare and incredibly delicious. The chicken breast is stuffed with fresh asparagus and mozzarella cheese, topped with delicious herbs, and then baked until incredibly juicy and tender. It takes less than 30 minutes to prepare and is perfect for the whole family. You may already know that I like to make quick and easy recipes that take less than 30 minutes to make. Well, this asparagus stuffed chicken is one of those recipes that everyone loves and finds its way to the dinner table immediately. I asked you on my Instagram Stories for your favorite asparagus recipe and some of you love grilled or baked asparagus with butter, garlic and oil. They are delicious as a side dish, but I wanted to share with you a main dish of asparagus that can be combined with a low-carb side dish for a quick and easy keto dinner.
Ingredients for one stuffed chicken
For this recipe, you only need a few cheap and very affordable ingredients. Chicken stuffed with asparagus tastes better than it looks: juicy chicken breast with spicy cheese and asparagus. Here are all the ingredients for this unusual chicken recipe:
- Large boneless chicken breast– For stuffed chicken, it is best to use large pieces of meat so that the stuffing stays inside.
- Butter or olive oil– needed to bread the brisket so it’s golden brown on the outside and has all the juices in it. This also shortens the cooking time.
- Seasoning– Be sure to season both the outside and inside of the chicken. I like to use Italian herbs for this recipe because they go well with the cheese and tomatoes.
- Mozzarella cheese– who doesn’t love melted, sticky mozzarella? It adds such a wonderful texture and flavor!
- Asparagus tips– Remove the woody ends of the asparagus tips, which are unpleasant to eat. Break only the bottom or about 3-5 inches. You don’t need a knife here.
- Dried Tomatoes– I like to add these for a little spice and extra flavor.
How to make a chicken stuffed with asparagus?
I like that this chicken recipe doesn’t take much effort:
- Preheat the ovento 400°F or 200°C.
- Using a sharp knife, cut a pocketinto the side of the chicken breast. Be sure not to cut the entire length, but only 3/4 of the length.
- Season the inside of the chicken with your favorite spices.
- StuffingBoneless chicken breast with asparagus slices, mozzarella slices and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Secure with toothpicksto hold the filling in place during baking.
- Fry the chicken in the melted butter until lightly browned on both sides.
- Bake about 20 minutes in the preheated oven or until the meat thermometer reads 165F.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes and remove the toothpicks before serving. Have fun!
What can you add to a chicken breast to season it?
Chicken fillets are perfectly seasoned with just salt and pepper, but they become very tasty when combined with the right spices. My favorite spices for chicken breast are:
- Homemade Italian seasoning. I make a large amount and use it every time.
- Taco Seasoning
- Cajun Seasoning
- Homemade Chicken Seasoning
How long does it take to cook a chicken breast to 400°F?
If you overcook a chicken breast, it will become dry. So how do you make the best cooked chicken? Boneless chicken fillet cooks perfectly at a higher temperature so that the juices are preserved. I usually cook the chicken at 400F and use a meat thermometer to make sure it’s done. To cook a chicken breast at 400°F/200°C: Depending on the size of the chicken breast, it takes about 22-26 minutes in the preheated oven. When the internal temperature of the chicken breast reaches 165°F/ 75C, you know it is perfectly cooked. When the chicken is crispy and golden, it is cooked. Let the dish rest for 5 minutes before serving to allow all the flavors to develop.
- A large chicken breast (200 g) cooks in about 22-26 minutes.
- A medium chicken breast (5-6 oz or 150-180 g) cooks for about 18-20 minutes.
Tip: Fry the stuffed chicken breasts for 2 minutes until crisp on the edges. Meat thermometers are pretty cheap (less than $20), and they make a big difference. This is the key to success and you will never prepare a dry chicken breast again.
What to serve with chicken stuffed with asparagus?
Looking for more chicken recipes? Try this one:
On the blog you will find many delicious and easy to prepare chicken recipes. Here are some of them Chicken breast with asparagus is a very simple dish to prepare and incredibly delicious. The chicken breast is stuffed with fresh asparagus and mozzarella cheese, topped with delicious herbs, and then baked until incredibly juicy and tender. It takes less than 30 minutes to prepare and is perfect for the whole family.
- 4 large kitchen shelves without tops and bottoms
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 12 specimens of Spargel with sawn-off ends
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Optional Sun-dried tomatoes, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
- Place the chicken on a clean cutting board. With a sharp knife, cut a hollow in each chicken breast.
- Season: Season the chicken with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
- Place 3-4 asparagus spears, 2 slices of mozzarella and grated sun-dried tomatoes on each chicken pouch.
- Use toothpicks to close the bag.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat and cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Bake the chicken in the preheated oven for 17 to 20 minutes until done. The chicken is done when the meat thermometer reads 155˚F/70˚C.
Nutritional information Quantity per serving. How do we calculate the nutritional information? Nutritional information was extracted from the nutritional information in the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s food database. Our nutritional information is accurate, but if you use other products, make your own calculations. The net amount of carbohydrates is calculated by subtracting dietary fibre and sugar alcohols, which do not raise blood sugar levels. Keywords chicken recipes, easy dinner
Sign up now!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter and be the first to receive the latest recipes, updates and special offers.
You have successfully subscribed to our mailing list. So this blog is about the best chicken breast recipes? In addition, it is about the best ways to keep your health in the best shape possible? Well, you’re in luck. This blog will show you how to do both. All you need to do is click the “read more” button below.. Read more about chicken stuffed with asparagus and sundried tomatoes and let us know what you think.
asparagus stuffed chicken breast recipesgrilled asparagus stuffed chicken breastbaked chicken breast and asparagus recipesstuffed chicken breast with asparagus and swiss cheeseasparagus stuffed chicken breast wrapped in baconstuffed chicken breast with asparagus and cream cheese recipes,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,asparagus stuffed chicken breast wrapped in bacon,stuffed chicken breast with asparagus and cream cheese recipes,asparagus stuffed chicken breast recipes,chicken stuffed with asparagus and sundried tomatoes,grilled asparagus stuffed chicken breast,chicken breast stuffed asparagus parmesan,baked chicken breast and asparagus recipes,stuffed chicken breast with asparagus and swiss cheese